Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 82

Thread: Guitar Riffs

  1. #51
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poison- Fallen Angel, One of the cover songs we played.

    Thin Lizzy - Cold Sweat.

    and believe it or not Robbie Williams - Old Before I Die, another song my band covered.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by IH Rich Rags:
    Yeah, Ginger aint that hard to upset at times. All the artistic talent he carrys around I think.
    Mind you, Ive noticed a lot of people seem to think its a fucking sport to bait the guy. Then they wonder why he gets pissed off. He's top lad and a dead genuine fella but he'll call you a cunt if thinks you are one.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Yeah, I didn't expect him to get as pissed as he did, as much of it was intended as a loving "tongue in cheek" way, but he missed all of that.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member wopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first 4 that come to mind are....
    Randy Rhoads-S.A.T.O
    Ginger-Anyway but maybe
    Aerosmith-Lick & a promise
    Alice Cooper-Billion dollar babies

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Four laughs from lard. Graham Lister's greatest Novelty Island moment.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Johnny B's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never touched your daughter - Nat Jacklin sings the blues

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy, I was the biggest Lizzy fan ever, My second ever gig was Thin lizzy at Manchester Apollo in 79 (I was 6, honest Guv) It was quite a rarity cos Robertson had just departed and the one and only Midge Ure played guitar.

    Cold Sweat yes, great riff not heard it for years, off to dig it out right now...

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by IH Rich Rags:
    And that is what Marcus will NEVER understand.
    Your heart is not your mind.
    Love is caring about someone more than you care for your own life. Love is bigger than us. You can lie to annyone except yourself. We are falable and humble and honest. What more can we be?
    Our satisfatcion is not in being told that we are wrong, but in knowing that we are right.

    <font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ September 30, 2005 04:13 PM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font></font>
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Bit of a tangent, I wear my heart on my sleeve, gets me in a lot of trouble cos sometimes people don't know how to take me (especially being a stranger in a strange land). Nice words Ian.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Lenni's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I just realised I am the only one here, where are you all.


    Heres a couple o glammy ones,

    KIckstart My Heart, The Crue.
    You're in Love, Ratt.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member AdrenalineJunkie32's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not a glam one but the riff that's 2 mins 40 seconds into The Art Of Shredding by Pantera. Just a simple but great sounding riff.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Love is caring about someone more than you care for your own life. Love is bigger than us. You can lie to annyone except yourself. We are falable and humble and honest."

    Dude...I care about someone more than I care of my own life and I give my girlfriend and family and best friends everything I can...I always put them before me...So Don't ever say I don't understand.
    Once again a crock a shit. Change ya name to Betty and I'll call ya BETTY CROCKER.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •